We'd love to meet you around a campfire
We'd love to meet you around a campfire
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our sites. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently.
For the purposes of data protection law, the controller is Fat Squirrel Outdoor Limited of 33 Common Road, North Leigh, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 6RD.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us
· You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, social media, email and live chat.
· The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, social media accounts and other information about you to enable us to provide you with a better outdoor experience.
Information we collect about you
· When you use our sites, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
Information we receive from other sources
· We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This could include socio-demographic information and information about your likely interests based on your previous web browsing and purchases. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
· Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
· Meeting your individual needs for one of our activities
· Meeting your individual needs for one of our events
· Meeting your individual needs to deliver a product to you
· Meeting your individual needs to create a bespoke product or service
· Completing any transaction that you do with us
· Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us
Marketing and advertising
· Providing you and others with information about goods and services that we offer that we think may interest you or them, which may be based on inferences about your or their likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by Fat Squirrel Outdoor or third parties.
· Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by Fat Squirrel Outdoor or third parties.
· Delivering relevant advertising to you on websites operated by Fat Squirrel Outdoor or third parties or in direct communications from us, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by Fat Squirrel Outdoor or third parties.
· Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
· Service improvement and account management.
· Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
· Administering our sites and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
· Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure
· Managing and operating your account with us
· Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
· You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive marketing emails from us or create an alert). You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
· It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customise your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business. Sometimes, we may process your personal information when it is in the legitimate interests of another company.
· It is necessary for us to use your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing your personal information
· We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Manufacturers and retailers of products:
· Where its required to obtain price and availability information
· To enable us to create a bespoke product.
Our service providers:
· To help us run our business and perform services you request we may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested – such as a specific pick up or drop off point, entertainment or catering.
· Advertisers and advertising networks: to serve relevant adverts to you and others.
· We may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
· Analytics and search engine providers: to help us improve our services
· We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
We may also share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
· If we sell or buy any business or assets
· If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets, along with its professional advisers. If Fat Squirrel Outdoor (or substantially all its assets) is acquired, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
· To obtain professional advice
We may disclose your personal information to obtain professional advice (for example, from lawyers or financial advisors).
· To comply with a legal obligation
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of Fat Squirrel Outdoor, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organisations for fraud prevention purposes.
Storing your personal information
· We may transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your personal information as in the EEA.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
You can delete your Fat Squirrel Outdoor account at any time by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Opting out of collection of information by third party advertisers
· You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by emailing email@example.com
· Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the address below.
· We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests.
Links to third party websites
Post: Data Protection Manger, Fat Squirrel Outdoor Limited, 6 Oakdale Road, Witney, Oxford. Ox28 1BJ
We hope that we will be able to resolve any questions or concerns you have. However, you may at any time raise your concern with the UK Information Commissioner at:
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
What are cookies, pixels, and local storage?
· A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalise your experience.
· Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage to customise what we show you based on your past interactions with our services.
· Why our services use these technologies
· Our services use these technologies to deliver, measure, and improve our services in various ways. These uses generally fall into one of the following categories:
· Authentication and security
· To safely and easily sign you into Fat Squirrel Outdoor and protect your security.
· For example, these technologies help authenticate your access to our sites and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your account. They also let us show you appropriate content through our services.
· We want to ensure we provide a good experience. These cookies (which are set by third parties providing services to us) allow us to monitor how visitors use our sites. These cookies provide us with anonymous statistics on how many people visit our sites, where they have come from and the pages they visit so that we can continue to develop and improve our services. They also help us understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
· Whilst you won’t see ads on our sites you may have come across Fat Squirrel Outdoor whilst viewing other sites on the internet. Sometimes these will be ads that we have placed.
· Our sites may include cookies and pixels from third parties on our sites to identify what you might find interesting, allowing a more personalised and relevant selection of advertisements to be displayed when you browse the internet. They normally won't just be from us, but build an overall, but anonymous, picture of your preferences based how you have browsed the internet, in order to deliver more relevant advertising to you.
· You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. For more information about how to do this, look at your browser 'help' section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the setting of cookies, you may not be able to access or use fully certain parts or functionality of our website.
Updated: 11th June 2020
Fat squirrel outdoor
Registered office: 33 Common Road, North Leigh, Witney, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Copyright © 2021 Fatsquirreloutdoor - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder